4 New Positions Available!
To apply for any of these positions, please send your CV in Word format, with Current and Expected Salary, and the position you are applying for, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Corporate Actions Officer
Job scope :-
Ensure transactions are processed timely
· Ensure all internal guidelines are adhered to and workflow is in order
· Attend to reconciliation breaks
· Ensure service standards to queries (internally and externally)
Diploma/Degree in finance/business disciplines with 1 year of Corporate Action experience in a Bank.
Strong service attitude, ability to understand banking concepts and willingness to work long hours.
Excellent presentation skills
Fresh graduates with strong finance/banking degree and interest are welcome to apply
Title: Contracts Administrator
Our Client is an international Commodity Trading house based in Central location.
They are hiring a Contracts Administrator.
· To draft all physical oil sales agreements and to review all physical oil purchase agreements to ensure that Company is fully and legally protected
· To ensure that all contracts are consistent with inhouse trading system to prevent P&L losses and to ensure that all documentary/financial instruments are issued correctly
· To provide advice to traders and operators highlighting any potential problems that may arise as a result of the contract, and suggesting remedies to reduce such risks
Title: Swaps and Futures Administrator
· To ensure all trades that are processed through clearing banks are correct & reconcile to traders records.
· To maintain all Futures reconciliation reports e.g. close outs, transfers & trades, against system on a daily basis.
· To inform the Treasury dept. of the daily movement of cash received or paid to the clearing houses.
· Assisting in the development of in-house Futures module.
· To follow up queries with Deals desk team and clearing banks to ensure that all Futures trades are correctly allocated.
· To liaise with the Deals desk team and Treasury dept. to ensure that the initial margins are kept to a minimum
· To liaise with internal departments and external counterparties and exchanges to resolve discrepancies on trades
Basic knowledge of Futures/Options/Swaps markets and of P&L’s.
Good understanding of Excel is essential. Intermediate level or above
Meticulous attention to detail
Flexible attitude and self motivated
Team player with good communication skills – verbal and written
Fast learner and comfortable operating in a fast paced environment
Degree educated or equivalent in numerate discipline
Title: Credit Officer (Private Banking)
· Primary responsibility for the management of a portfolio of private banking counterparties in South and South-East Asia.
· Analysis of credit risk on individual trades across the spectrum of private banking products for transaction approval and counterparty portfolio assessment.
· Analyse global, regional and local market events and their impact on the portfolio of counterparties managed.
· Liaise with clients, interface directly with front office staff across the Private Wealth business division on credit approvals, credit requirements and relationship matters.
· Follow up on trade execution. Ensure trades are properly booked / recorded / monitored, credit terms are incorporated in confirmations / underlying documentation is properly completed.
· Daily control and exposure management of credit facilities.
· Follow up on timely receipt of financial information from all clients.
· Ensuring global risk reporting systems contain timely and accurate information.
· Appropriate product and soft skill training will be provided.
· 4 - 6 years relevant experience in credit analysis in major International Financial Institutions, preferably in private banking.
· Strong communicator (both written and verbal skills).
· Ability to work under pressure and interface with front-office staff.
· Regional counterparty experience preferred.
· Familiar with regional/international financial markets.
· Product knowledge in respect of key Private Banking activities.
· Familiarity with legal documentation and risk issues, including ISDAs, netting, and credit mitigating features.
· Extensive working knowledge of computer applications, particularly Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
· Fluency in English. Regional language skills are an advantage, but not essential.
Title: We are hiring @ Hire Alliance !
· If you have 2-3 years of business development / recruitment experience, send in your resume to us!